The autonomous non-profit organization "Export Development Center of the Nizhny Novgorod Region" was established on June 10, 2020 by decree of the Government of Nizhny Novgorod Region in order to implement the policy of the Government of Nizhny Novgorod Region of creation, operating and development a system of comprehensive support for small and medium-sized export-oriented businesses of Nizhny Novgorod region.
The founder of the Center is the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Entrepreneurship of the Nizhny Novgorod region, is responsible for foreign economic activity, foreign economic relations, export support, international cooperation, coordination of export support measures in the subject of the Russian Federation and the development of non-resource exports and the activities of alike bodies, as well as other organizations for export support and investment attraction operating on the territory of the subject of the Russian Federation.
The main aims of the Center are stimulating and involving small and medium-sized businesses in export activities, as well as facilitating the entry of enterprises into foreign markets of goods and services, and increasing their competitiveness and efficiency.
The Export Development Center of Nizhny Novgorod Region provides the following support measures to small and medium-sized businesses of Nizhny Novgorod region:
- consulting on export activities;
- holding seminars, conferences and roundtable discussions of foreign economic activity;
- conducting export seminars in the context of an agreement with Autonomous Non-profit Organization of Additional Professional Education «Export School JSC "Russian Export Center"»;
- support of export contracts;
- ensuring access of small and medium-sized businesses of the subject of the Russian Federation to the requests of foreign buyers for goods (works, services);
- assistance in the search and selection of a foreign buyer;
- organization and execution of international and interregional business missions;
- reception of foreign delegations in Nizhny Novgorod region;
- organization of participation for small and medium-sized businesses in international exhibitions on and outside the territory of the Russian Federation;
- registration and promotion on international electronic trading platforms;
- ensuring participation in acceleration programs for the development of export activities;
- assistance in bringing products and (or) the production process according to the mandatory requirements imposed on foreign markets (certification, standardization) (if an export contract is present);
- assistance in ensuring the protection of intellectual property outside the territory of the Russian Federation (if an export contract is present).
The Center interacts with the main export support institutions of the Russian Federation - Joint Stock Company "Russian Export Center", insurance agency "EXIAR" and credit agency "ROSEXIMBANK", as well as with Trade representative offices of the Russian Federation in foreign countries.